Content Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Drapr (https://drapr.com/) lets people try clothing on online. Today, only 20% of apparel is bought online because people can’t try things on before clicking add to cart. By allowing shoppers to see the visual differences between every size, color and cut on their own body virtually, we’re able to replicate the instore experience online and make it work for the other 80%. We’re a VC-backed startup that currently sells our service to various online apparel brands.
Try it for yourself here on one of our customer’s websites (look for the 3D thumbnail or scroll to reviews)
Build great things.
Seek to be World Class
- Our career goals involve becoming amongst the best in the world at what we do; we are fully aware that to become the best it takes an immense amount of time and effort. The notion of having to work 10,000 hours to master a subject is an invitation, not an obstacle.
Get stuff done
- We do whatever it takes to get the job done. There is no better early indicator of a startup’s success than its ability to make progress each and every day. Small amounts of work completed on a consistent basis compounds very quickly.
Love to learn
- We love to take on new roles outside of our realm of comfort for the sake of learning.
Thirst to build products customers love
- We build products that put smiles on people’s faces. Upset customers upset us deeply.
Believe you have to act differently and creatively to stand out
- Only that which is different is ever noticed. Creativity solves problems, not money. Every new action and problem is an opportunity to differentiate ourselves.
Above all else, these are the principles we believe in and strive to follow on a daily basis.
- Understand our personas and buyer’s journey
- Research, and write engaging content (blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, newsletters, web content, video scripts etc.) that’s useful to who we are trying to sell to
- Communicate the value of Drapr to online apparel brands through our website copy and organization
- Become knowledgeable about e-commerce and how brands approach selling online
- Experience researching and writing content in a business environment
- Knowledge of SEO
- Ability to work independently, manage projects and hit deadlines
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- E-commerce experience
- Familiarity with Hubspot and WordPress
- Startup experience
To get a better sense of your writing style, please also include 2 of your favorite pieces of content you’ve written. Send all resumes and applications to email@example.com with the subject line: Content Marketing Specialist Application